Captain Dr Gurpreet S Khurana
National Maritime Foundation
• Defining India’s maritime security strategy and how this relates to acquisition of ISR assets such as submarines and helicopters
• Conceptualisations of the Indo-Pacific Concept and the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue
• Hybrid threats in the Indo-Pacific maritime domain: piracy, terror and state-sponsored activity
• Advancing unmanned system technology for the maritime domain – asymmetric economy of scale, power and energy, swarming
• How can navies achieve a swarm structure? What operational advantage would this give?
• In developing an unmanned swarm operational concept, what are the implications for manned aerial, surface and subsurface fleets in terms of structural and software design and networking?
• Are NATO and partner nations trained and equipped to operate during a crisis where data dissemination capacity is limited?