Captain Robert Hight
Commander, JIOCEUR Analytic Center (JAC)
U.S. European Command
• Advancing unmanned system technology for the maritime domain – asymmetric economy of scale, power and energy, swarming
• How can navies achieve a swarm structure? What operational advantage would this give?
• In developing an unmanned swarm operational concept, what are the implications for manned aerial, surface and subsurface fleets in terms of structural and software design and networking?
• Are NATO and partner nations trained and equipped to operate during a crisis where data dissemination capacity is limited?
• The role of the JIOCEUR JAC
• Maritime ISR challenges from the U.S. European Command perspective
• Main priorities moving forward to support ISR in peace, crisis and conflict